The Route 7/15 Norwalk Project is an initiative to complete connections between Route 7 and the Merritt Parkway, reduce congestion on Main Avenue, and improve safety.
Planning and public engagement for the Route 7/15 Norwalk Project began in earnest in Fall 2016. Check this section frequently as new content and announcements are posted. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, too! Click the links in top right corner.
Events & New Materials
- First Project Advisory Committee meeting was held March 27th, click here to view the presentation and meeting summary
- Public Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda
- Read the Winter Newsletter!
- Catch up with recent media coverage
- Nancy on Norwalk: CTDOT Consultant Reveals New Idea
- Sign up for our mailing list