The 7/15 Norwalk Project is an initiative to provide the missing connections between Route 7 and Route 15 (Merritt Parkway). The Project aims to improve mobility and safety at the Main Avenue and Route 7 interchanges on the Merritt Parkway. The 7/15 Norwalk Project Team is developing The Environmental Assessment (EA) / Environmental Impact Evaluation (EIE) and draft 4(f) evaluation document.
The Joint Environmental Assessment (EA) /Environmental Impact Evaluation(EIE) is available for public review.
The EA/EIE is a document that is published as part of the environmental documentation process required by the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and the Connecticut Environmental Policy Act (CEPA). The EA/EIE describes the benefits and impacts resulting from the implementation of the Route 7/15 Norwalk project and identifies mitigation to address adverse impacts.
You can view a hard copy of the document at these locations:
View PDF version here
- Norwalk City Hall - 125 East Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851
- Connecticut Department of Transportation - 2800 Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111
- FHWA Connecticut Division Office - 450 Main Street, Suite 612, Hartford, CT 06103
- Norwalk Public Library - Main Branch - 1 Belden Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850
- Norwalk Public Library - South Norwalk Branch - 10 Washington St, Norwalk, CT 06854
- Western Connecticut Council of Governments (WestCOG) - 1 Riverside Rd, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
A public hearing was held on Wednesday, August 16, 2023, at the Norwalk City Hall
Community Room, 125 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT.
Open House: 6-7pm
Public Hearing starts at 7pm
Comment period ended on 8/31/2023