The project is an initiative to provide the missing connections between Route 7 and Route 15 (Merritt Parkway), and improve mobility and safety at the Merritt Parkway’s Main Avenue and Route 7 interchanges
Many thanks to everyone who came to our October 17 Scoping Meeting and for all your excellent feedback! View meeting materials here. Project scoping is an important opportunity for the public to help shape this project and its outcomes.
Events & New Materials
- State DOT gives update on Route 7 Merritt Parkway interchange rebuild
- DOT: All alternatives remain on table for Route 7-Merritt Parkway overhaul
- Scoping Meeting Presentation (10/17/17)
- Draft Purpose and Need Statement
- DOT to give update Tuesday evening on Route 7-Merritt Parkway overhaul
- The Fall Newsletter is Here!
- Project Advisory Committee meeting #2 - Summary
- Project Advisory Committee meeting #2 - Presentation